Thursday, November 21, 2013

My 1st Post!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I hope you like my blog,


I am a photographer new to the Las Vegas area and I started this photo blog to track my progress as I begin my journey on the west coast.  I will share my experiences as a photographer in a new city and document my transition as a portrait photographer in to a professional wedding photographer.  While I expect to make a lot of mistakes while transitioning in to the wedding photography business, I hope to learn from it and document them in my blog to be able to look back on and also offer tips for anyone else who might have the same problems.  I hope to use this blog to reach out to any prospective clients and other photographers to build a community so we can connect with one another.

I will be playing catch up over the next several weeks with previous weddings, but I hope to be caught up by the beginning of the year.

I look forward to publishing some recent wedding photos with everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment