Thursday, November 21, 2013

Engagement Shoot at Nelson Ghost Town



This was my first couple's shoot after moving to Las Vegas, Nevada.  I met a couple who wanted an engagement photography session but wanted to do something different yet keep it classic and fresh.  The bride-to-be chose this Nevada ghost town as the backdrop to their pre-wedding photography session.  It was my first time being out in the desert after moving and I enjoyed the experience.

Upon arriving to the location, we were all asked to sign a waiver to relinquish the ghost town's operators from any accidents that may occur after they briefly educated us on the dangers of cacti and rattlesnakes.  Not going to lie it freaked me out a little bit, but we soon stepped outside and began developing a plan of direction before I began the session that helped me regain my focus.




Vegas Engagement Photo

What was so great about this town was that there was so many different backgrounds to choose from and gave the shoot a great range of looks for this couple.  After beginning at the side of a barn, we began moving around the town and using props and different backgrounds to create many different scenes.

Nelson Town Plane

At the edge of the ghost town, the town's operators found and salvaged an actual plane that crashed near the town and added it to their collection.  I used this background a lot because I believe it was a real interesting piece to add to their shoot.

Nelson Ghost Town Photo

The entire town was an incredible place to have a shoot at.  I am planning on another visit to this town soon and I would definitely recommend shoots here.  Here are a few more photos and you can check all of my photos via my Flickr account here --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/rltwingraphics/

Vegas Desert Photo

Desert Wedding Photography

Beautiful Photo

Vintage Photo

Stylized Engagement Shoot

Couple Photo Shoot

Desert Photoshoot


Nelson Ghost Town Nevada

Fun Engagement Photos

Vegas Photography
              
Vegas Wedding Photo


Desert Landscape

Nelson Ghost Town Photo Shoot

Las Vegas Photographer

Vegas Wedding

India38

Photo Session

Beautiful Engagement Pictures

Awesome Wedding Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment